Budgeting and Financial Planning for Non-Believers
This item is not available at this time. Please check back soon.
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
This webinar is part of MBA Education's Garrett, McAuley & Co. Mortgage Banking Management Webinar Series.
Budgeting and financial planning may not be glamorous, and many mortgage bankers will say, "Tell me what rates will be, and I'll tell you how much money we'll make." This isn't a viable approach to a dynamic and difficult industry, and the top-performing mortgage bankers would never take this approach. In this webinar, MBA Education and Garrett & McAuley will provide mortgage bankers with reasons why establishing, tracking, and modifying an annual financial plan or budget is essential to success in the mortgage banking industry. Measuring financial & operational performance and benchmarking is important for all mortgage companies and mortgage divisions of banks. By employing a financial sound plan/budget, companies will see increased revenues, have a better control of costs, and a tighter management of risk.
Date:Thursday, September 10, 2020
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Why setting goals and measuring financial performance and operational productivity goals is so important to success in the mortgage banking industry
- How the top-performing companies use budgeting and financial planning to outperform the industry and to react quickly to sharp changes in market conditions
- The components required for forecasting production, cost to originate, and pricing margins, and gain on sale of mortgages
- A 6-step process to integrate the components of budgeting and forecasting into an effective financial plan
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Joe Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and CFOs of independent mortgage banks and banks with mortgage divisions
- Mortgage company managers for production, secondary marketing, and operations
- Senior managers and Board members for publicly-traded mortgage companies
- Warehouse lenders, private equity firms, and others who provide funding to mortgage bankers
Webinar is scheduled for Thursday, September 10, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.