Cap Rates: What Are They & What Are They Telling Us?
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Like the P/E ratio in equity investments, SPF in sunscreen, and the plus-minus in hockey, the capitalization (cap) rate is both a handy short-hand and an essential measure. Cap rates are a key gauge of individual property values, as well as a valuable measure of the market as a whole. This webinar will bring together leading commercial real estate researchers to discuss what a cap rate is, sources of cap rate data, what drives cap rates, trends across property types and markets, and an outlook for where cap rates might go from here. Understanding the ins-and-outs of cap rates - like SPF - can help keep you from getting burned.
Date:Monday, March 2, 2020
Time:2:00-3:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Understand how cap rates are calculated
- Learn about key sources of cap rates and differences between them
- Learn about how cap rates have reacted to different market conditions
- Understand cap rates' relationships with other series, including interest rates
- Hear from leading researchers about their interpretations of today's trends
- Jamie Woodwell, Vice President, Research and Economics, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Jeanette I. Rice, Americas Head of Multifamily Research, CBRE
- William Pattison, Head of Real Estate Research & Strategy, Real Estate Investments, MetLife Investment Management
- Jim Costello, Senior Vice President, Real Capital Analytics
Who Should Attend?
Webinar is scheduled for Monday, March 2, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.