CE: An Overview and Q&A of HMDA
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
The March 1, 2020 Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data submission deadline is just around the corner. Don't miss this opportunity to get an overview of current HMDA requirements, including all that has changed, and to get answers to your questions before filing. The presentation will include: the procedural requirements for filing, including managing quality edits; re-submission tolerances and error thresholds; recent updates to the coverage and reporting requirements; changes to particular data points; and the quarterly reporting submissions that will be required for this first time this year.
Participants should submit their questions in advance to be answered throughout the presentation. Please send relevant questions to Erica Garner at email@example.com by noon on Monday, February 10, 2020.
Date:Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Time:1:00-2:30 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Obtain an up-to-date overview of the current HMDA Rule including the latest changes and guidance
- Gain information on areas that have proven troublesome and deserve focus
- Obtain insights from legal compliance experts in response to particular questions
- Leslie Sowers, Partner, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
Who Should Attend?
- In-house and outside counsel
- Compliance professionals
- Operations personnel
- Staff with HMDA reporting responsibilities
Call begins on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 from 1:00 - 2:30 PM ET.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.