CE: CCPA and Transitioning to a Steady Operational State
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) entitles every Golden State resident the right to opt out of the collection of their personal information (PI), share or sell their PI, and/or request that their PI be deleted. Mortgage lenders and servicers need to prepare for CCPA by performing PI discovery, steps towards data minimization, and conducting a readiness assessment. Once companies understand what data they have and where it is located, they can then craft the business response as to why the organization is able to retain the data if they plan to avoid deletions. These steps outlined above are what will get you to get to a minimal defensible position. Getting to a steady operational state requires new ways of organizing data, enhanced automation and workflow designs, and maybe even new organizational structures. During this session, subject matter experts will provide actionable advice on consumer and mortgage lending companies are doing to prepare for January 1 and beyond.
Date:Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Time:3:00-4:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out. Objectives and Topics:
- Understanding CCPA and its impact on your operations
- Steps for conducting readiness assessments and analyzing your data
- Tools and tips for setting up new workflows and process automation
- Organizational structures that can help manage compliance
- Erik Borgeson, Senior Director Consulting-NA Lending Portfolio, Cognizant
- Troy Danka, Director Compliance & Risk Consulting-NA Lending Portfolio, Cognizant
- Eric Hartter, Senior Manager Consulting-NA Ledning Portfolio, Cognizant
Who Should Attend?
- Data Privacy and Management Professionals
- Risk Managers & Compliance Officers
- IT Staff
- Marketing Staff
- Change Management Stakeholders
Call begins on December 10, 2019 from 3:00 - 4:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.