CE: CFPB Exams, and Trends in State Examinations
As the CFPB continues to update its examination policies and priorities, the MBA Compliance Essentials program want to make sure you have the latest information to prepare your business effectively. Use this opportunity to learn about the latest in Servicing exams and other topics including UDAAP and ECOA. Additionally, panelists will shed light on what lenders have been experiencing and what the future may hold for TRID examinations.
Discounts:Purchasers of the Compliance Essentials CFPB Exam Manual receive complimentary access. Please contact Lisa Volb at LVolb@mba.org for the promo code or to purchase the guide.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
Objectives:Attendees can expect to understand:
- The latest on what the CFPB expects from lenders when they perform an exam
- How to ensure that your staff and Compliance Management System (CMS) are prepared for an exam
- Updates to the Examination Procedures with particular emphasis on Mortgage Servicing
- What legal experts have heard regarding TRID exams
- Steps your business can be taking to prepare for HMDA exams
- Elyse Moyer, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Kathleen Ryan, Of Counsel, Morrison & Foerster LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors
Call begins on May 1, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.