CE: Diversity & Section 342 - What You Need to Know
Six federal agencies, including the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), issued Joint Standards for Assessing the Diversity Policies and Practices of Entities Regulated by the Agencies (Joint Standards). Collectively, the agencies support the goal of Section 342 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 (Dodd-Frank) to promote transparency and awareness of diversity policies and practices and encourage sharing standards to promote to the regulated businesses.
Join this MBA Compliance Essentials webinar to learn about Diversity & Section 342 and how you can implement policies and procedures in your workplace, focusing on your supplier diversity, internal transparency, company self-assessments, and compliance.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at email@example.com by end of day September 3, 2019.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Monday, September 9th, 2019
2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending, you will learn about:
- Learn about Section 342, the history of the rule, why it was put in place, its enforcement, and agency compliance
- Review the components of your organizational commitment to diversity, including strategic planing, progress reports, training, and promotion
- How to implement in your workforce profile and in employment practices
- Review a self-assessment & action plan
- Supplier diversity: procurement and business practices
- Using transparency to promote your message and examples of application
- Creating a formal D&I plan
- Kristin Messerli, President and Founder, Cultural Outreach Solutions
- Keesha N. Warmsby, Associate, Baker Hostetler, LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Operations Personnel
- In-house Counsel
- HR Managers
Call begins on September 9th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.