CE: ECOA Case Law: Past, Present, & Future
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program to examine the roots of ECOA regulations and how courts have interpreted them in shaping the current body of fair credit law. In particular, the webinar will discuss the courts’, as well as the CFPB’s, views of disparate impact under ECOA and the status of disparate impact under the current administration. The webinar will conclude with observations about complying with ECOA in a changing regulatory and legal environment.
Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending the webinar, you will learn about:
- the fundamentals of ECOA statutory and regulatory law;
- how court decisions have shaped compliance with ECOA law;
- the status of disparate impact claims under ECOA according to the courts and the Trump administration;
- complying with ECOA in a changing legal landscape; and
- current enforcement actions that may further shape ECOA law.
- Gregory Blase, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Andrew Glass, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
Call begins on April 23, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.