CE: FHA Default Servicing and Claims Update
Join MBA Compliance Essentials for a webinar on FHA loss mitigation and claim requirements. Given the stringent HUD requirements for servicing delinquent FHA-insured loans and filing FHA insurance claims, as well as the focus by HUD and the Department of Justice on the accuracy of HUD servicing and claim filing activities in enforcement actions against FHA-approved mortgagees, each FHA servicer must ensure strict adherence to FHA servicing and claim requirements to avoid liability. Hear from legal experts who represent FHA mortgagees about how to navigate the FHA delinquent loan servicing process, how HUD and the DOJ pursue penalties for noncompliance in these areas, and how to avoid pitfalls in servicing FHA-insured loans.
Tuesday, August 6th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:Attendees will learn:
- The FHA’s delinquent servicing and loss mitigation requirements
- Recent amendments to FHA loss mitigation and claim requirements
- HUD’s enforcement activity for violations of servicing and claim filing requirements
- Tips on how to ensure accuracy with FHA servicing and claim requirements
- Krista Cooley, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
Call begins on August 6th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.