CE: Loan Originator Compensation - Guidance and Q&A
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program to learn about the increasing scrutiny by regulators and application of statutory and regulatory Loan Originator Compensation requirements with regard to Mortgage Finance. Learn how to approach risk management - regulatory, compliance, and reputational - with the adoption of and adherence to strong, clear policies and procedures. Hear from MBA and legal experts about the safeguards that can and should be put in place. Submit questions ahead of time for consideration as part of the webinar.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at email@example.com by end of day April 10, 2019.
Purchasers of the Compliance Essentials Loan Originator Compensation Rule Resource Guide receive complimentary access. Please contact Lisa Volb at firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code or to purchase the guide.
Wednesday, April 24th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive webinar you will learn about:
- Statutory and Regulatory requirements for LO Comp;
- Quality Control and Risk Management in a highly scrutinized environment;
- Drafting and Processing LO Comp contracts;
- Model Policies and Procedures to address your business needs; and,
- Updates on Other Recent Developments.
- Richard Andreano, Partner, Ballard Spahr
- Meredith Swartz Dante, Partner, Ballard Spahr
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- Heads of Sales
- In-House Counsel
- HR Managers
Call begins on March 20, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.