CE: Payoff Statement Requirements for Mortgage Servicers
Join this MBA Compliance Essentials webinar to learn about mortgage payoff statement requirements. One consistent struggle faced by the mortgage servicing industry is the prevalence of conflicting state laws that address payoff statements. Hear from leading legal experts as they address the different state provisions, the steps your company needs to be taking now to ensure adequate compliance, and the tools MBA has developed in partnership with legal experts to help your company comply. This interactive webinar will be a great opportunity to get your question's answered and hear from your peers.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the MBA Compliance Essentials Mortgage Payoff Statements State Requirements Matrix. Please contact Lisa Volb at email@example.com for the promo code.
Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Whether a servicer can charge a fee for providing a payoff statement
- Whether there are timing requirements for providing a payoff statement
- Persons entitled to receive a payoff statement
- Content requirements governing payoff statements
- Whether amended payoff statements are permitted
- The manner in which a payoff statement must be provided
- Content requirements for requests to receive payoff statements
- J. Riley Key, Associate, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- D. Brian O’Dell, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- Internal Audit Staff
- In-House Counsel
Call begins on May 8th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.