CE: Remote Online Notarization State-of-Play
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Join MBA Compliance Essentials for a brief history of remote online notary (RON) adoption, and the effects of its implementation on the industry. Our team of RON experts will present an overview of the general structure of most state RON laws and the states in which it has been adopted. This webinar will offer insight into unique state laws to look out for, and identify key differences between eNotary and RON.
Date:Thursday, February 27, 2020
Time:1:00-2:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Develop an understanding of general RON requirements
- Identify key differences from state to state
- Address the impact of RON enactments and the state of the industry
- Margo Tank, Partner, US Co-Chair, Financial Services Sector, DLA Piper
- Liz Caires, Attorney, DLA Piper
Who Should Attend?
- Notaries and other settlement closing agents
- Title agents
- Lender representatives
- Business line attorneys
Call begins on Thursday, February 27, 2020 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.