CE: Remote Online Notarization State of Play
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Time:2:00-3:00 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Summary:
Join MBA Compliance Essentials and the authors of our Remote Online Notarization (RON) Resource Guides for an overview and update of the remote online notary adoption and its effects on the industry. Review the states that have adopted RON and the general structure of most RON laws, and learn the difference between eNotary and RON. We'll also review unique state laws to watch for and COVID-19 Executive Orders, legislation and guidance for RON, RIN, and IPEN.
- Review general RON requirements
- Outline the key differences from state to state
- Understand the key differences between RON and state COVID Orders, legislation and guidance
- State of the Industry - Impact of RON enactments
Who Should Attend?
- Notaries and other settlement/closing agents
- Title Agents
- Lender Representatives
- Real Estate Agents/Realtors
- Business Line Attorneys
- Margo Tank, Partner and US Co-Chair, Financial Services Sector, DLA Piper
- Liz Caires, Attorney, DLA Piper
Webinar is scheduled for June 2, 2020 from 2:00 -3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to attendees in advance of the webinar.
All registrants will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.