CE: Staying Current on UDAAP Enforcement & Developments
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program to hear the latest developments on the Unfair, Deceptive, and Abusive Practice (UDAAP) Rule. Hear from leading legal experts as to why this rule continues to be a cause for concern for lenders and compliance professionals throughout the industry. Panelists will speak to the latest in enforcement actions that have taken place in recent months and what steps you can take to avoid compliance issues. This interactive webinar will be a great opportunity to get your question's answered and hear from your peers.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the Compliance Essentials UDAAP & FTC MAP Resource Guide. Please contact Lisa Volb at LVolb@mba.org for the promo code.
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending the webinar, you will:
- Gain perspective on why UDAAP continues to cause concern for the mortgage industry
- Hear about recent enforcement actions and interpretations of the rule
- Learn how you can best ensure that your operations and procedures are in compliance with the rule
- Mitch Kider, Managing Partner, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Fed Kamensky, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Jason McElroy, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- IT Staff
- In-House Counsel
Call begins on June 12, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.