CE: The GLBA Exemption in the CCPA
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for a look at the impending California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). In particular, our subject matter experts will focus on the contours and questions surrounding the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) exemption from CCPA. The conversation will discuss the exemption, key limitations and gaps that every mortgage lender should understand, and what practical solutions are available for your organization. This will be a great opportunity to ask questions of subject matter experts and here from your peers on what is top-of-mind for them.
Date:Thursday, November 21, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out. Objectives and Topics:
- Applicability of CCPA
- The GLBA exemption within CCPA
- Key Definitions in GLBA and Regulation P
- Limitations and Gaps
- Practical Solutions and Guidance
- Tobias P. Moon, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- David M. Stauss, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Erika Simpson Conner, Associate, Husch Blackwell
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers and Professionals
- In-house Counsel
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Data Privacy Specialists
Call begins on November 21, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.