CE: The Latest in Vendor Management Regulations
Join this MBA Compliance Essentials program to learn about the latest scrutiny by regulators and application of statutory and regulatory Vendor Management requirements with regard to Mortgage Finance. Learn how to approach risk management – regulatory, compliance, and reputational - with the adoption of and adherence to strong, clear policies and procedures. Hear from legal experts about the safeguards that can and should be put in place. Submit questions ahead of time for consideration as part of the webinar.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at email@example.com end of day May 9, 2019.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the Compliance Essentials Vendor Management Resource Guide. Please contact Lisa Volb at firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code.
Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Statutory and Regulatory requirements for Vendor Management;
- Quality Control and Risk Management in a highly scrutinized environment;
- Drafting and Processing Vendor contracts;
- Model Policies and Procedures to address your business needs; and,
- Updates on Other Recent Developments.
- Moorari Shah, Counsel, Buckley Sandler LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors
Call begins on May 23, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.