CE: The Latest in Vendor Management Regulations
Join this MBA Compliance Essentials program to learn about the latest scrutiny by regulators and application of statutory and regulatory Vendor Management requirements with regard to Mortgage Finance. Learn how to approach risk management - regulatory, compliance, and reputational - with the adoption of and adherence to strong, clear policies and procedures. Hear from legal experts about the safeguards that can and should be put in place. Submit questions ahead of time for consideration as part of the webinar.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at email@example.com by end of day June 15, 2018.
Wednesday, June 27th, 2018
2:00-3:30 PM EST
Purchasers of the Compliance Essentials Vendor Management Resource Guide receive complimentary access. Please contact Lisa Volb at LVolb@mba.org to receive the promo code.
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Statutory and Regulatory requirements for Vendor Management;
- Quality Control and Risk Management in a highly scrutinized environment;
- Drafting and Processing Vendor contracts;
- Model Policies and Procedures to address your business needs; and,
- Updates on Other Recent Developments
- Jon David D. Langlois, Partner, Buckley Sandler LLP
- Moorari Shah, Counsel, Buckley Sandler LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors
This webinar will take place on June 27, 2018.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.