CE: The Latest on State Level Escrow Requirements
Join MBA Compliance Essentials for a discussion on state level escrow requirements. This webinar will discuss escrow rules and regulations, along with any recent changes and enforcement actions. Legal experts will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business in 2019.
If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at email@example.com by end of day March 7, 2019.
Thursday, March 21st, 2019
2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Overview of general escrow rules and regulations
- Tricky escrow situations and common misconceptions
- Interest on escrow requirements that arise under government loan programs, as well as Ginnie Mae
- Recent changes to escrow requirements
- Recent enforcement action
- Pending changes to regulations and trends to be on the look-out-for
- Holly Spencer Bunting, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Jonathan Jaffe, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Kristie Kully, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
Call begins on March 21, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.