CE: Trends in State Attorneys General Enforcement Actions
Join MBA Compliance Essentials and Hudson Cook LLP partners Lucy Morris and Jed Mayk for a conversation on recent enforcement actions by State Attorneys General in a variety of consumer finance markets, including mortgages. It has been highly reported that states have upped their game to fill the federal gap of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection. Join us to learn whether this is really true or just politics as usual. Other points for discussion are the current priorities of state AGs, and what to expect and plan for from a compliance perspective.
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Wednesday, January 16th, 2019
2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
Objectives:Attendees should expect to understand:
- To understand the current state AG enforcement environment and priorities in the area of mortgages and other consumer finance markets;
- To provide the "do's and don'ts" of dealing with state AG investigations, including common mistakes to avoid;
- To discuss the role of compliance in avoiding and mitigating state AG enforcement investigations and enforcement actions.
- Jed Mayk, Partner, Hudson Cook LLP
- Lucy Morris, Partner, Hudson Cook LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
Call begins on January 16, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.