CE: TRID Q&A With the Experts
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for a timely discussion on the latest news and guidance surrounding the Know Before You Owe Rule (TRID). This discussion will focus on what we are seeing, along with questions from you regarding what you are still struggling with and what issues you are currently encountering. Leading legal and industry minds will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business. If you are interested in submitting anonymous questions, please submit your questions to Lisa Volb at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day September 25, 2019.
Date:Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- Gain insight into the challenges and questions that still persist
- Understand how legal and compliance experts are interpreting the rule and the latest guidance
- Hear an update on the latest news from the CFPB, Congress, and around Washington, DC
- Use the information to benchmark where your operations stand and successfully manage TRID compliance management
- Richard Andreano, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Suzanne Garwood, Executive Director & Assistant General Counsel, JPMorgan Chase
- Richard Horn, Founding Member, Garris Horn PLLC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors
Call begins on June 12, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.