CE: Update on AML/SAR Reporting and Enforcement
Join this MBA Compliance Essentials program to learn about the increasing scrutiny by regulators and application of statutory and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) requirements with regard to Mortgage Finance. Learn how to approach risk management – regulatory, compliance, and reputational - with the adoption of and adherence to strong, clear policies and procedures. Get information about regulatory enforcement actions and lessons learned to avoid those pitfalls. Hear from legal experts about the safeguards that can and should be put in place.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary for purchasers of the Compliance Essentials AML and SAR Resource Guide. Please contact Lisa Volb at email@example.com to receive complimentary access or to purchase the guide.
Wednesday, February 13th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Statutory and Regulatory requirements for AML/SAR;
- Quality Control and Risk Management in a high AML environment;
- Identifying Sources of Suspicious Activity: Red Flags and Other Early Warning Signs;
- Drafting and Processing Suspicious Activity Reports;
- Model Policies and Procedures to address your business needs; and,
- Updates on Recent Enforcement Actions.
- Willie Maddox, Senior Vice President, Fulton Financial Corporation
- Daniel Stipano, Partner, Buckley Sandler LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Operations Personnel
- In-house Counsel
- Data Systems Experts
Call begins on February 13, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.