CE: Update on AML/SAR Reporting and Enforcement
Join the MBA Compliance Essentials program to learn about the increasing and ongoing scrutiny by regulators and application of statutory and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) requirements with regard to real estate finance. Learn how to approach risk management - regulatory, compliance, and reputational - with the adoption of and adherence to strong, clear policies and procedures. Get information about regulatory enforcement actions and lessons learned to avoid those pitfalls. Hear from legal experts about the safeguards that can and should be put in place.
Date:Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar iscomplimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- Statutory and Regulatory requirements for AML/SAR
- Quality Control and Risk Management in a high AML environment
- Identifying Sources of Suspicious Activity: Red Flags and Other Early Warning Signs
- Drafting and Processing Suspicious Activity Reports
- Model Policies and Procedures to address your business needs
- Updates on Recent Enforcement Actions
- Daniel Stipano, Partner, Buckley Sandler LLP
- Willie Maddox, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, Atlantic Community Bankers Bank
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Operations Personnel
- In-house Counsel
- Data Systems Experts
Call begins on January 29, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.