Checking the Effectiveness of Your Fair Lending Program
History has taught us that the regulatory landscape is ever evolving, and strong compliance programs are able to adjust to changes when necessary. Yet the path to ensuring fair lending compliance is not always an easy one.
Join MBA Education and industry experts as we discuss effective fair lending risk management. The presenter will address the principles and program elements of an effective and sustainable fair lending program and the roles each line of defense (business line, compliance management, and internal audit) plays in identifying and mitigating fair lending risk.
Date:Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- Minimizing Fair Lending risk by creating and monitoring a fair lending program: A separate Fair lending CMS program document, policies and procedures, a separate Fair Lending risk assessment and internal audit
- How to perform a Fair Lending risk assessment
- How to perform a Fair Lending program audit
- Performance analysis in Fair Lending
- How is a Fair Lending audit different than other audits?
- Latest developments and trends in examinations and rule interpretations
- Karen Cullen, CRCM, Director, Regulatory Compliance and Fair & Responsible Lending, CrossCheck Compliance LLC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Fair Lending Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Senior Management
Call begins on November 6, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.