Closing With Confidence: Part I
Closing with Confidence: Part I
Date:Wednesday, April 11th, 2018
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for the three part webinar series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
Closing with Confidence is a three part webinar series designed to train: individuals interested in becoming a loan closer, closers who are looking to sharpen their skills or those simply learning more about current processes and protocols in closing. Attendees will be introduced to the core concepts and skills that every closer must know in order to succeed in this critical function. Each webinar will be led by a panel of industry experts who are available to answer your questions. Being a closer takes skill, knowledge, and the right personality. Join this course to learn more about being an integral part of getting the job done.
- Closing with Confidence: Part I - Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Closing with Confidence: Part II - Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Closing with Confidence: Part III - Wednesday, April 25, 2018
The following information will be discussed at this webinar:
- What does a closer do?
- File Review Process Overview
- Title Commitment
- Flood Certificate
- Pam Jenkins, COO, Republic State Mortgage
- Kevin Johnston, SVP, National Closing Manager, Starkey Mortgage
- Christy Soukhamneut, SVP National Sales Performance, Starkey Mortgage
- Tina McCalip, AVP, Training and Employee Development, SWBC Mortgage
Who Should Attend?
- Operations/Fulfillment Managers
- Mortgage Loan Processors
- Loan Officer Assistants
- Mortgage Loan Officers
- Shipping and Loan Sales Personnel
Call begins on April 11, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.