CMF: Builder's Risk Insurance: Coverage & Perspectives
CMF: Builder's Risk Insurance: Coverage Analysis & Perspectives
Date:Thursday, April 10th, 2018
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
To receive discounted pricing by registering for multiple webinars (two or more) in this series or to receive group pricing, please contact email@example.com. Please note that the cost for each individual webinar in the series is $199 (members)/$279 (non-members).
Commercial Insurance Series Summary:
Commercial insurance is a complex and dynamic component of the real estate finance industry. In recognition of the training needs of our members, MBA Education has developed a comprehensive program covering the various elements of commercial insurance. In collaboration with Insurance Advisors LLC and Fortress Risk Consultants LLC, MBA Education will offer 13 webinars over the course of a two year period covering the following four categories:
1) Introductory and Overview
2) Types of Commercial Insurance
3) Commercial Insurance Industry Processes
4) Commercial Insurance Compliance
Builder's Risk Insurance: Coverage Analysis and Perspectives Webinar Summary:
With guidance from an industry expert, you will gain insight into the pros and cons of policy purchases, when it is advisable to utilize a "Course of Construction" endorsement, or when to procure a true builder's risk policy. Discussion will focus around the components of hard costs, with detailed explanations about what is "covered property" and permanent vs. temporary works. Significant analysis will be given to the overlooked subject matter of soft costs and the risks of delays in project completion. Throughout the presentation, earn about standard coverage parts, perils and exclusions, when coverage ceases and the transition to permanent insurance.
- Mike McDaniel, President & Owner, Fortress Risk Consultants, LLC
The schedule for 2018 and 2019 is as follows:2018
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February 13, 2018)
- Blanket Property Policy Analysis Insurance (March 27, 2018)
- Builder's Risk Insurance (April 10, 2018)
- Business Income Insurance (June 21, 2018)
- Force Placed Insurance (July 10, 2018)
- CMF Insurance Policy, Review and Boiler/Machinery Insurance (September 5, 2018)
- Overview of CMF Insurance Compliance (October 18, 2018)
- Self-Insurance, Captives and Fronting (November 14, 2018)
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February - Exact Date TBD)
- Lender/Force Placed Insurance (March - Exact Date TBD)
- Catastrophic Insurance (April - Exact Date TBD)
- Ordinance or Law Insurance (June - Exact Date TBD)
- Top Commercial Insurance Issues and Problems (July - Exact Date TBD)
- General, Umbrella, and Prof. Liability Insurance (September - Exact Date TBD)
- Overview of Commercial Insurance Compliance (October - Exact Date TBD)
- Commercial Insurer Ratings and Property Claims (November - Exact Date TBD)
Who Should Attend?
- Real Estate Owners & Investors
- Insurance Directors
- Loan Closers & Underwriters
- Commercial Servicers
- Asset Managers
Webinar takes place on April 10, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.