Credit Scores in Loan Origination: Part I
Credit Scores in Loan Origination I: The Fundamentals
Date:Tuesday, April 24th, 2018
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for the two part webinar series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
The Fundamentals of Credit Scores in Loan Origination is part one of a two part webinar series on borrower credit. This webinar is designed to give the ins and outs of FICO scoring as well as explain the differences of each of the reporting agencies. Attendees, both rookies as well as seasoned mortgage professionals, will learn how to read, interpret, and find errors on credit reports. These errors impact costs at closing as well as the ability for the loan to be closed. Participants will be presented with key information that will literally transform the way business is conducted in the area most responsible for a loan not closing.
- Credit Scores in Loan Origination I: The Fundamentals - Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- Credit Scores in Loan Origination II: Improving Credit Scores - Thursday, May 3, 2018
The following information will be discussed at this webinar:
- Understand Fico Scoring
- Gain insight into the differences, pros, and cons of the reporting agencies
- Learn how to read, interpret and find potential errors in credit reports
- Identify the cost homeowners and mortgage brokers pay for errors
- Jeanne Kelly, Credit Expert, Kelly Group Coaching
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Loan Officer Assistants
- Credit Officers and Personnel
- Branch Managers
Call begins on April 24, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.