Customer Trust: How To Measure It & How To Improve It?
Customer Trust: How to Measure It & How to Improve It?
Date:Wednesday, February 21st, 2018
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
The 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer reveals that trust is in crisis around the world. The general population's trust in all four key institutions - business, government, NGOs, and media - has declined broadly, a phenomenon not reported since Edelman began tracking trust among this segment in 2012. Join Edelman and a panel of experts from both Commercial/Multifamily and Single-Family lending, as they discuss the state of trust in the financial services industry, the steps companies can take to measure trust in their company, and then steps companies can begin to take if a change needs to be made.
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Trust levels in four key institutions (Government, Business, NGOs, media)
- Trust levels in the financial services sector, as well as financial services sub-sectors
- What companies/marketers can do to regain and retain that trust
- Deidre Campbell, Global Chair, Financial Services Sector, Edelman
- Cheyenne Hopkins Beach, Senior Vice President, Financial Services, Edelman
- Greg Goyne, SVP, Brand Marketing, Mr. Cooper
- Jamie Korus Pearce, CMB, President, Alliance Home Loans
- Susan Weber, Chief Marketing Officer, Walker & Dunlop
Who Should Attend?
- C-Level executives & their teams
- Global communications officers/teams
- Global marketing officers/teams
- Public affairs chiefs/teams
Call begins on February 21, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.