Cyber Liability Insurance for the Mortgage Finance Industry
If your business is like most organizations in our industry, you routinely handle sensitive financial and personal information relating to a vast number of customers. In the event of a cyber attack or breach of customer data, be sure you have the right insurance in place to stay above ground.
Date:Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Understanding cyber liability risks
- Features of a cyber liability insurance policy
- What to look for when purchasing the appropriate coverage
- Types of losses likely to be covered
- Tips to maximize coverage
- Tom Delaney, President, Bankers Insurance Service
- Ted McGuire, Underwriting, Bankers Insurance Service
Who Should Attend?
- Owners of mortgage companies
- CEO's and Presidents
- Chief Information Officers (CIO's)
- Risk Managers
- Officer managers
- Heads of compliance
Call begins on May 22, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.