Cybersecurity Challenges in the Face of Coronavirus
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Managing and mitigating cybersecurity risk will always be a challenge and concern for the financial services industry, and the real estate finance sector is not immune. Unfortunately, there are actors taking advantage of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic to find vulnerabilities and gain access to your information and networks. Join MBA Education and industry experts for this timely look at recent cybersecurity activity, what can be done to reduce your exposure, and what MBA is doing to help members.
Date:Thursday, April 2, 2020
Time:1:00-2:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Speaker(s):
- Thomas Clerici, Chief Technology Officer, Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- John-Thomas Gaietto, Executive Director, Cybersecurity Services, Richey May & Co., LLP
- Rick Hill, Vice President Industry Technology, MBA
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers and IT staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- In-house and outside counsel
- Compliance professionals
- Risk Managers
Webinar is scheduled for Thursday, April 2, 2020 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.