D&I (Market Outreach): Learn From the Leaders
Join MBA Education for this complimentary interview style webinar with the 2018 winners of the Market Outreach Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Award, Alterra Home Loans and First Citizens Bank. This webinar will focus on the implementation of key diversity and inclusion focused initiatives at both member companies, related successes and lessons learned, and will include take away strategies that can be implemented at your company. There will also be time for Q&A during this session. The Market Outreach Strategies award recognizes company initiatives that are specifically developed and designed to increase outreach, marketing, and products to attract customers from the industry's fastest growing market segments.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
Attendees can expect to understand:
- The importance of market outreach diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Examples of successful initiatives at both a smaller member company (less than 1,000 employees) and a larger member company (greater than 1,000 employees)
- Takeaway strategies and lessons learned from experienced leaders in the industry
- Moderator: Joe Palank, Assistant Director for Member Engagement, Residential Policy, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Miguel Narvaez, President and Chief Production Officer, Alterra Home Loans
- James McDuffie, Senior Vice President, Diverse Lending Sales Manager, First Citizens Bank
Who Should Attend?Anyone interested in increasing market outreach diversity & inclusion efforts at their company.
Call begins on April 30, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.