D&I (Organizational): Learn from the Leaders - Part II
Join MBA Education for this complimentary interview style webinar with the 2019 Commercial/Multifamily winner of the Organizational Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Award, PNC. The Organizational Diversity and Inclusion award recognizes company initiatives that are specifically developed and designed to increase diversity and inclusion within the leadership and employee base of member companies, thereby leading to a mortgage banking industry that is focused on employing the best talent available in order to provide the best possible service to its customers. This webinar will focus on the implementation of a major initiative at PNC, their Men as Allies program, and related successes and lessons learned. There will also be time for Q&A with leaders from PNC.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
Attendees can expect to understand:
- The importance of organizational diversity & inclusion initiatives
- An example of a successful initiative focused on strides in gender equality
- Takeaway strategies and lessons learned from experienced leaders in the industry
- Moderator: Joe Palank, Assistant Director for Member Engagement, Residential Policy, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Caitlin (Cat) McLaughlin, EVP - Director of Talent and Total Rewards and at PNC
- Josh Stewart, VP, Director of College, High School & Diversity Recruiting/Development Programs
Who Should Attend?Anyone interested in increasing diversity & inclusion within their company, among leadership and/or their employee base, or anyone interested in getting more involved.
Call begins on May 28, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.