D&I: Homeownership Trends Among Asian American Communities
Did you know that the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) population is the fastest growing demographic in the United States, both in terms of natural born citizens and immigrants? Since 2000, every state, excluding Hawaii (which already has an AAPI majority), has experienced at least 30% growth in their AAPI population.*
If you would like to learn about connecting to Asian American communities, join MBA Education for this complimentary presentation and interview style webinar with key leaders of the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA). Learn about the work and mission of AREAA, as well as key demographics and homeownership trends specific to Asian American communities. Discover emerging markets and opportunities for AAPIs across the United States. Hear about market outreach strategies that will help you better connect with these communities. There will be time for Q&A during this webinar.
*From the 2017-2018 State of Asia Report by RE/MAX LLC and Freddie Mac.
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
2:00-3:00 PM EST
Objectives:Attendees should expect to understand:
- Understand demographic information of AAPI communities
- Learn about key homeownership trends of AAPI communities
- Learn about market outreach strategies to connect with AAPI communities
- Moderator: Tamara King, Vice President of Residential Policy and Member Engagement, MBA
- Hope Atuel, National Executive Director, Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
- Tom Truong, 2018 President Elect, Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Heads of Sales
- Production Managers
- Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.
Call begins on Setpember 26, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.