D&I: How to Boost Sales in Multicultural Markets
Multicultural consumers have rapidly become the core of America's population. Today, Asian American, African-American, and Hispanic consumers alone account for over 38% of the U.S. population. With expansive buying power and unique consumer habits, beliefs, and perceptions, multicultural consumers are an emerging force vital to understanding. However, preferences in communication and marketing have created unique barriers to reaching them. There will also be time for Q&A during this webinar.
This webinar is part of the four part "Mortgage Market Moves" webinar series, meant to help you better understand and connect with various demographic groups. These webinars will cover homeownership trends, offer insights and provide market outreach strategies:
- Increasing Sales with Women Homebuyers - December 6th, 2018
- Money Talk: How to Boost Sales in Multicultural Markets By Shifting the Conversation - January 15th, 2019
- How to Provide Quality Services for Immigrant Families - February 5th, 2019
- Techniques for Improving Customer Loyalty Across Cultures - February 19th, 2019
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Tuesday, January 15th, 2019
2:00-3:00 PM EST
Participants will learn about:
- Practical differences in attitudes towards money
- Consumer experience preferences
- Pertinent cross-cultural communication skills
- Actionable strategies to capture these growing market segments
- Moderator: Tamara King, Vice President of Residential Policy and Member Engagement, MBA
- Kristin Messerli, Founder/CEO, Cultural Outreach
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Heads of Sales
- Production Managers
- Referral partners
- Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.
Call begins on January 15th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.