D&I: How to Provide Quality Services for Immigrant Families
As of 2018, immigrants account for 13.5% of the U.S. population (Pew). This group shares a unique customer experience as they are adjusting to a new country, language and financial institutions. Mortgage professionals who understand how to connect with this demographic in an authentic and effective way will grow their business. In this 1-hour session, Kristin Messerli of Cultural Outreach will introduce participants to practical strategies for reaching this market, and tactics for success. There will also be time for Q&A during this webinar.
This webinar is part of the four part "Mortgage Market Moves" webinar series, meant to help you better understand and connect with various demographic groups. These webinars will cover homeownership trends, offer insights and provide market outreach strategies:
- Increasing Sales with Women Homebuyers - December 6th, 2018
- Money Talk: How to Boost Sales in Multicultural Markets By Shifting the Conversation - January 15th, 2019
- How to Provide Quality Services for Immigrant Families - February 5th, 2019
- Techniques for Improving Customer Loyalty Across Cultures - February 19th, 2019
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
2:00-3:00 PM EST
Participants will learn about:
- How to understand the consumer's point of view
- How to effectively utilize interpreters and translation
- How to appeal to specific family values and needs
- Moderator: Tamara King, Vice President of Residential Policy and Member Engagement, MBA
- Kristin Messerli, Founder/CEO, Cultural Outreach
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Heads of Sales
- Production Managers
- Referral partners
- Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.
Call begins on February 5th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.