D&I: Lending to the LGBT+ Community - What You Need to Know
Join MBA Education for the next installment of our D&I webinar series, where industry experts will discuss cultural considerations, lending trends, and communications strategies you should keep in mind to expand your market share to the LGBT+ community. This conversation will be useful to lenders of any size and will be a great opportunity to ask questions of professionals working full-time with this sizable segment of the population.
Date:Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Time:2:00-3:00 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- Raise awareness of trends in LGBT+ lending
- Provide practical tips for reaching this audience
- Jeff Berger, Founder, President & CEO of NAGLREP (National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals)
- Kimber White, Immediate Past President of Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Production and Business Development
- Loan Officers and Loan Officer Assistants
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Chief Strategy and Diversity Officers
Webinar is scheduled for November 20, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.