D&I: Techniques to Improve Customer Loyalty Across Cultures
Housing industry professionals can gain a competitive edge by understanding communication techniques and diverse cultural nuances of today’s consumers. In this 1-hour session led by Kristin Messerli of Cultural Outreach, participants will learn differences in expectations and values of various cultures and generations, cross-cultural communication skills to improve sales, effective strategies in using interpreters and various tools that can increase trust and loyalty with all consumers. There will also be time for Q&A during this webinar.
This webinar is part of the four part "Mortgage Market Moves" webinar series, meant to help you better understand and connect with various demographic groups. These webinars will cover homeownership trends, offer insights and provide market outreach strategies:
- Increasing Sales with Women Homebuyers - December 6th, 2018
- Money Talk: How to Boost Sales in Multicultural Markets By Shifting the Conversation - January 15th, 2019
- How to Provide Quality Services for Immigrant Families - February 5th, 2019
- Techniques for Improving Customer Loyalty Across Cultures - February 19th, 2019
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Tuesday, February 19th, 2019
2:00-3:00 PM EST
Participants will learn about:
- Differences in expectations and values of various cultures and generations
- Cross-cultural communication skills to improve sales
- Effective strategies in using interpreters
- Moderator: Tamara King, Vice President of Residential Policy and Member Engagement, MBA
- Kristin Messerli, Founder/CEO, Cultural Outreach
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Heads of Sales
- Production Managers
- Referral partners
- Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.
Call begins on February 19th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.