De-mystifying Debt Funds and Their Role in CRE Finance
This webinar will investigate debt funds, their growth in commercial real estate finance over the past years and their implications for the wider commercial real estate finance ecosystem.
Date:Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Characteristics of debt funds including size, scale and various strategies
- Impacts on commercial real estate finance markets
- Unique challenges with respect to asset management of loans commonly made or acquired by debt funds
- Who typically invests in debt funds? What are common funding strategies employed?
- Scott Schwartz, Head of Commercial Real Estate, Marathon Asset Management
- Trey Smith, Managing Director, Trimont Real Estate Advisors
Who Should Attend?
- Associate members engaging with debt fund clients and/or competitors
- Anyone developing business plans for commercial real estate markets
- Junior or mid-level staff working at debt funds or any other capital sources
- Mortgage Bankers, Mortgage Brokers, Servicers, Asset Managers, Producers
Call begins on January 30, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.