Effective Internal Audit Function: Beyond the Basics
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Join MBA Education and industry experts for part two of the Internal Audit webinar series. Building on themes in part one, we will discuss how effective internal audit programs evolve over time. What does it mean to have an effective internal audit function? What is the best structure for your internal audit function? Where does the function report in the organization? How should the risk assessment process work and how does it impact the audit plan? These are just some of the common questions facing mortgage bankers.
Learn about practical, sustainable internal audit programs from experts who possess industry recognized internal audit credentials and a lender faced with these same questions.
Date:Thursday, February 13, 2020
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Corporate governance and board of director and management oversight of the internal audit function
- The role of an audit committee
- Rating, reporting and escalation of internal audit issues
- Best practices to enhance internal audit's credibility and build constructive organization and regulatory relationships
- Common internal audit examination issues
- Chris Ortigara, CMB, Director, CrossCheck Compliance LLC
- Jim Shankle, CFSA, Managing Director, CrossCheck Compliance LLC
Who Should Attend?
- Board of Directors, particularly any director on the audit committee
- Executive management including CEOs
- In-house counsel
- Internal audit and Compliance management
- Department heads (Operations, Servicing, QC, Capital Markets, Accounting/Finance)
Webinar is scheduled for Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.