Expect the Best, Prepare for the Worst: CRE Loan Workouts 10
One of the more challenging parts of commercial real estate lending is when a borrower’s business plan goes wrong. While commercial mortgage loan delinquencies and defaults are at historical lows today for most capital sources, the concepts and understanding of how to work out commercial mortgage loans a.k.a. resolve defaulted mortgage loans to maximize recovery is invaluable for commercial real estate professionals no matter where they are focused in a lending operation.
This webinar will investigate commercial real estate finance and the loan workout process by convening subject matter experts. The participants will discuss case study examples and outline the basics of how loan workouts actually happen.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. ESTObjectives:
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Basic types of outcomes for a loan workout scenario
- Variation in strategy or process for different property types, markets or loan product types
- Parties involved in the process
- Where does a lender start with a newly defaulted loan
- Several case study examples
- Brian Hanson, Managing Director, CWCapital
- Adam Fox, Senior Director, Fitch Ratings
- Abeer Ghazaleh, Director, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Amber Sefert, Managing Director, Trimont Real Estate Advisors
- Adam Singer, Managing Director, Rialto Capital Advisors
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial Real Estate Lenders (Producers, Asset Managers, Servicers, Analysts)
- Associate members engaging with lender clients
- Anyone developing or executing business plans for commercial real estate finance
- Mortgage Bankers, Mortgage Brokers- Intermediaries
Call begins on August 14, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.