Flex Office Space: Trends & Impacts on CRE Finance
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
The office property sector continues to evolve as workplace trends shift from the perspectives of both landlords and tenants. Experts will discuss the landscape and some of the nuances of flexible office solutions. How do these trends impact lenders, property valuations and risk management? Which markets and which types of markets are most significantly impacted? Is the new way we work significantly influencing the commercial mortgage industry or is what's old simply new again?
Date:Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Time:2:00-3:00 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Understand various types of flex office solutions and business models
- Understand company space requirements and trends impacting office design
- Learn how flex office trends impact valuation, underwriting and surveillance
- Ken Biberaj, Managing Director, Savills
- Jennifer Maher, CEO, 1776
- Gavin Hughes Daniels, Principal & Co-Founder, Wingate Hughes
- Richard Tsui, Senior Director, Nuveen Real Estate
- Andrew Kupiec, CEO, Hana
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial mortgage brokers and bankers
- Asset managers
- Investors and investment sales professionals
- Underwriters and analysts
Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, April 1, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.