Impact of Recent Reporting Trends on the Credit Score
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
In the face of monumental challenges due to the ever-changing novel coronavirus crisis, mortgage lenders are operating in a new world. They must continue to guide borrowers in qualifying for the best loan while navigating recent developments, such as changes in credit requirements, the new CARES Act and unusual credit reporting requirements, among many others.
Participants will learn about changes to credit scoring requirements and credit data reporting associated with accounts impacted by the pandemic. Join MBA Education and industry experts as they explain the effect forbearance and other recent reporting trends have on the credit score and describe how specific credit management actions can generate score improvement while remaining fully compliant. Finally, the presenters will describe how scoring simulation technology can yield invaluable insights for success, now and in the future.
Date:Friday, June 12, 2020
Time:2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Reviewing the latest effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on mortgage lending
- Dispelling common credit scoring myths
- Gauging the impact of specific credit management actions on score improvement
- Helping borrowers qualify for the best loan given the current climate and higher scoring requirements
- Leveraging predictive technology to efficiently create a solid credit improvement plan
- Peter Fitton, Analytics & Research Manager, CreditXpert
- Rosa Mumm, Product Support Manager, CreditXpert
Who Should Attend?
- Mortgage Loan Originators
- Credit Specialists
- Mortgage Origination Executives
- Mortgage Processors
- Compliance Officers and Managers
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Webinar is scheduled for June 12, 2020 from 2:00 -3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to attendees in advance of the webinar.
All registrants will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.