Introduction To Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
Introduction to Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
Date:Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
A critical component of commercial real estate financing, Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities involve numerous industry participants, provisions, and considerations with how the security is ultimately structured. This webinar will lay out the foundational concepts that everyone working in commercial real estate finance needs to know about CMBS and the CMBS market. Subject matter experts will help you identify different structures and tranches, and help familiarize you with the role rating agencies play in the CMBS market.
The following information will be discussed at this webinar:
- What is securitization?
- Basic structure of CMBS
- Discussion of tranches and how they are formulated, the pay levels and the risks associated with each level
- Role rating agencies play in the CMBS markets
- Discussion of CMBS servicing
- Dan Phelan, CMB, CCMS, CRI, President & CEO, Pacific Southwest Realty Services
- Pat Sargent, Esq., Partner, Alston & Bird, LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Webinar takes place on March 28, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.