Legacy Pricing Won’t Save You in Lending’s New Normal
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
This webinar is sponsored by: Nomis Solutions
In a volatile mortgage market, the winners will be those who can adapt to and excel during change. Lenders that are relying on legacy pricing models and printed rate sheets are being outpaced by those who are embracing change and using it to their advantage.
What are the approaches that work? Listen to industry experts Sebastian Hart, better.com, and Joe Zeibert, Nomis Solutions, discuss the current state of the lending landscape, lessons they've learned so far and predictions on what the future holds as well as the role pricing will play in the near-term.Objectives:
- State of the industry: The industry is changing by the minute. What have been the biggest and most fundamental changes? As pricing is a foundational element that is based on certainty, what struggles does the industry face in such an uncertain environment?
- Industry evolution: Before the pandemic the industry was already changing, the current environment may just be a catalyst to get us there faster. How do we adapt?
- Predictions: What have we learned? What specifically will be applicable to making us better, faster and stronger in the future?
- Change: What can be done differently in the day to day to find success in this new normal?
- Innovate: Learn how to harness the vast amounts of data available to you to grow amidst uncertainty.
Date:Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time:1:00-2:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
This webinar is sponsored by Nomis Solutions. Please be advised that all participant email addresses will be shared with presenters.Speaker(s):
- Sebastian Hart, Capital Markets Associate, better.com
- Joe Zeibert, Executive Director of Lending Solutions, Nomis
Who Should Attend?
- Product Management
- Business Development
Webinar is scheduled for July 15, 2020 from 1:00 -2:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.
Event Sponsored By