Managing Liquidity for Credit Unions
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
With the sudden jolt of economic turmoil and the rapid rise of forbearance requests as a result of lost wages and uncertainty for households, many mortgage lenders and servicers are facing significant liquidity issues. MBA and industry experts are on-hand to provide data, policy insights, and practical advice to help navigate this unpredictable market environment. Our panelists will help attendees understand new approaches to hedging and managing your pipeline, selling loans into the secondary market as effectively as possible, and finding resources to maintain adequate liquidity so you can serve your borrowers.Objectives and Topics:
- General best practices for liquidity management
- Options for managing liquidity and servicing advances through a period of widespread mortgage forbearance
- Options for managing mortgage pipeline hedges and margin calls
- Strategies for forecasting liquidity needs in a period of heightened market volatility
Date:Thursday, June 25, 2020
Time:2:30-3:30 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Speaker(s):
- Alan R. Fowler, CMB, Senior Vice President/Mortgage Services, Nusenda Credit Union
- S. Mark Garces, Vice President/Secondary Marketing, Pen Fed Credit Union
- Leora A. Ruzin, CMB, Director of Real Estate Lending, Valley First Credit Union
- Dan Sugg, CMB, Chief Mortgage Lending Officer, Michigan First Credit Union
Who Should Attend?
- Secondary Market Managers
- Capital Markets Professionals
- CFOs, COOs, and other Senior Executives
Webinar is scheduled for June 25, 2020 from 2:30 -3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to attendees in advance of the webinar.
All registrants will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.