Maximizing the Customer Experience in a Social Media World
Delivering a great customer experience has become more important than ever in a social media driven world. With companies like Amazon and Rocket Mortgage setting the bar at almost instant gratification, lenders must adjust their service approach and manage borrower expectations more effectively. Subject matter experts will discuss ways that lenders can generate positive social media visibility from borrowers and produce new business. Considering that 50% of all consumers find their lender via online searches, your social media presence is critical. Simply stated, those lenders that are delivering an excellent borrower experience and who rise to the top of web searches are taking business away from lenders that aren’t as successful in those areas.
Panelists will speak to the latest in enforcement actions that have taken place and what steps you can take to avoid compliance issues. This interactive webinar will be a great opportunity to get your questions answered and hear from your peers.
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:Attendees will learn:
- Set consistent and accurate borrower expectations to maximize the borrower experience
- Gain insights into how you can use data and communication to proactively identify customer problems and resolve them real-time
- Generate positive social media reviews from the consumer during the lending process
- Analyze borrower feedback to understand employee performance and protect your organization against consumer complaints and potential Fair Lending issues
- Dave Demster, Managing Partner, Mortgage Peer Network
- Greg Ellis, Managing Partner, Mortgage Peer Network
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Heads of Production and Sales
- Branch Managers
- Marketing Managers
Call begins on September 17, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.