MISMO: Complying with the Taxpayer First Act - Updates
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
MISMO's Taxpayer Consent Language provides a consistent way for the mortgage industry to comply with the Taxpayer First Act. The new law, passed on July 1, 2019 and effective December 28, 2019, requires the taxpayer to provide consent for the express purpose for which their tax information will be used. Additionally, the taxpayer must provide consent for their tax information to be shared with other parties.
As a follow up to the December webinar, please join MBA Education, MISMO and industry experts as they provide an overview of the new Act and updates on how the MISMO Taxpayer Consent Language helps you comply.
Date:Thursday, February 20, 2020
Time:12:30-1:30 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out. This webinar is also complimentary to MISMO Members. Please contact email@example.com for the promo code.
Objectives and Topics:
- Overview of the Taxpayer Consent Act and its impact on real estate finance
- Steps your company needs to take to comply for December 28th implementation date
- Forms, language, and processes that will need to become part of your business
- How the MISMO Consent Language help you comply
- Jonathan Kearns, Vice President, MISMO
- Rick Hill, Vice President, MISMO and Vice President, Information Technology, MBA
- Suzanne Garwood, Assistant General Counsel, JP Morgan Chase
- Kyle Bensen, CMB, CMSP, MISMO Taxpayer Consent Workgroup Facilitator
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Professionals
- In-house counsel
- Chief Information Officers and IT staff
Webinar is scheduled for Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 12:30 - 1:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.