MISMO's Intro to Expanded Rent Roll Data Set and Use Cases
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Rent roll data on commercial properties is required when a commercial loan is originated and is typically passed along during the life of the loan. Currently, there is no widely accepted method for defining and exchanging rent roll data between multiple parties, which can lead to data errors and added time and costs. Join MISMO and MBA Education for an interactive discussion on adopting the proposed data standards for rent rolls and appraisals.
Date:Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Time:12:30-1:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA and MISMO Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out. MISMO members, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org your promo code.
Objectives and Topics:
- Learn the history of Commercial MISMO
- Discuss the benefits of proposed data standards for rent rolls and appraisals
- Understand why data standards are important and the reasons behind this development effort
- Educate the audience about how they can be involved in the development of standards
- Ralph Russo, Manager, Actualize Consulting
Who Should Attend?
- Management at technology companies that with with Commercial Rent Roll and Appraisal Data
- Managers at Commercial servicers and investors that consume Commercial Rent Roll and Appraisal Data
- Commercial Appraisers
- Commercial Property management firms that provide their business partners with Commercial Rent Roll Data
- Business and data analyst which work with Commercial Rent Roll and Appraisal Data
Webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, January 28, 2020 from 12:30 - 1:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.