Mortgage Accounting I: Drilling Into Mortgage Accounting
Mortgage Accounting I: Drilling into Mortgage Accounting
Date:Wednesday, April 4th, 2018
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for the entire webinar series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
The Mortgage Accounting Series webinar series is presented in collaboration with MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions (MBS), a consulting firm servicing the residential mortgage lending industry. Join us as we delve into the fundamentals and complexities of mortgage accounting. The completion of this series will provide you with the information necessary to master this form of accounting. Anyone who desires to increase their knowledge of mortgage loan accounting will benefit from this session that is designed for business owners, executive management, accountants, and non-CPA accounting managers.
Session I of this series will introduce attendees to the foundational concepts within mortgage accounting.
- Mortgage Accounting I: Drilling into Mortgage Accounting
April 4th, 2018, 2:00 PM EST - 3:30 PM EST
- Mortgage Accounting II: Loan Level Accounting
April 11th, 2018, 2:00 PM EST - 3:30 PM EST
- Mortgage Accounting III: Hedging For Accountants
April 18th, 2018, 2:00 PM EST - 3:30 PM EST
- Mortgage Accounting IV: Hedge Accounting and GAAP Reporting
April 25th, 2018, 2:00 PM EST - 3:30 PM EST
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Purpose of Accounting
- Measurement & Meaningful Results
- The Mortgage Road: How it Works
- Mortgage Lending Process Flow: How it Fits Together
- Performance Metrics & KPIs
- Operational & Financial Risks
- Regulatory Framework: Alphabet Soup
- Servicing and Subservicing
- CFPB Bulletins: Capital Impairment Risk
- Operational Infrastructure: Systems that Work
- GAAP - Rules of the Road
- The Audit and your CPA
- Andy Schell, CPA, CMB, CFF, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Theresa Marie, CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who desires to increase their knowledge of mortgage loan accounting will benefit from this session that is designed for business owners, executive management, accountants, and non-CPA accounting managers.
Webinar takes place on April 4, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.