Mortgage Accounting II: Loan Level Accounting
Date:Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
For those interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the Mortgage Accounting series, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive 15% off.
Mortgage Accounting Series Summary:
The Mortgage Accounting Series webinar series is presented in collaboration with MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions (MBS), a consulting firm servicing the residential mortgage lending industry. Join us as well delve into the fundamentals and complexities of mortgage accounting. The completion of this series will provide you with the information necessary to master this form of accounting. Anyone who desires to increase their knowledge of mortgage loan accounting will benefit from this session that is designed for business owners, executive management, accountants, and non-CPA accounting managers.Series Schedule:
- Part I, Drilling into Mortgage Accounting - 4/3/19
- Part II, Loan Level Accounting - Essential For Survival - Wednesday, 4/10/19
- Part III, Hedging For Accountants - Wednesday, 4/17/19
- Part IV, Hedge Accounting and GAAP reporting - Wednesday, 5/1/19
- Part V, Cash and Capital Preservation - Wednesday, 5/8/19
- Measurement and Productivity
- Chart of Accounts - Foundation for Reporting
- Document Flow for Loan Level Accounting
- Journal Entry Basics: Loan Closing & Loan Sale
- Data Source - Accuracy is Key
- Documentation for Loan Closing/Funding & Loan Sale
- Journal Entries Example: Loan Closing & Loan Sale
- First Payments: FDCPA & CFPB
- Reconcile the Balance Sheet
- Month End Reports
- Technology: Essential for Accurate Accounting
- Financial Forecasting: Cash-Flow Predictability
- Andy Schell, CPA, CMB, CFF, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Theresa Marie, CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions
Who Should Attend?Anyone who desires to increase their knowledge of mortgage loan accounting will benefit from this session that is designed for business owners, executive management, accountants, and non-CPA accounting managers.
Call begins on March 27, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.