Mortgage Industry Trends: Market & Economic Indicators
Join MBA and CMB leadership, and industry experts for a look at the current state of the real estate finance industry and what is in store for 2020. Changes are inevitable in mortgage finance and this webinar will help you gain valuable insights on key economic data and trends that will shape your organization for the coming months. Our panel of subject matter experts will analyze industry trends related to both borrower and loan Characteristics, mortgage and economic indicators, and what it all means for your business. This webinar is applicable for all mortgage participants and is a great opportunity to bring your team together, and get your questions answered.
Date:Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- Borrower, credit score, underwriting, and economic trends
- Increases in DTI ratios
- Increased sensitivity to changes in rates for refinance
- Housing affordability
- Mortgage market
- Split between FHA / VA / USDA / Freddie / Fannie
- Impact of mortgage insurance "black box" models
- Moderator: Michael Fratantoni, Chief Economist, Senior Vice President, Research and Industry Technology, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Jonathan Glowacki, FSA CERA MAAA, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Madeline Johnson, CMB, Executive Financial Consultant, Milliman
Who Should Attend?
- Lenders, servicers, and those providing support services
- Heads of production, business development, and strategic planning
- Risk management professionals
- Finance & Accounting
Call begins on November 5, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.