Mortgage Servicing and Sub-Servicing Part II - Details
This item is not available at this time. Please check back soon.
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
For Non-Members interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the Mortgage Accounting series, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive 15% off.
The Mortgage Servicing & Sub-Servicing webinar series is presented by MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions (MBS). Join industry experts as speakers delve into the fundamentals and complexities of mortgage servicing and sub-servicing. The completion of this series will provide you with the information necessary to understand servicing and its related components. Anyone who seeks to increase their knowledge of mortgage servicing will benefit from this session that is designed for servicing managers, business owners, executive management, secondary marketing managers and accountants.
Date:Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
2:00-3:30 PM EST
The following information will be considered at this webinar:
- What are the functions in Servicing
- How much staff is enough
- How is efficiency measured
- When to bring the Servicing in-house
- What rules apply to Servicing functions
- What is the worst thing that can happen
- What are most common mistakes
- How to know you did it right
- How is Servicing performance managed
- Dr. Andy Schell, Ph.D., CPA, CMB, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Theresa Marie, CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Servicing managers
- Business owners
- Executive management
- Secondary marketing managers
- Industry professionals interested in learning more about Mortgage Servicing & Sub-servicing
Who Should Attend?
Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, July 29, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.