mPower: Effects of Gratitude on Engagement & the Environment
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Time:2:00-3:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Summary:
It is so important to take time to set the tone of your day from the very beginning. Accentuating the positive and having an attitude of gratitude, as cliche as it may sound, are essentials to mentally prepare you for the day ahead.
Join mPower as we take a look at the current research that correlates gratitude and contemporary neuroscience to the positive impacts on employee engagement and the work environment. Imagine a community of leaders able to over-ride the brains built-in negativity bias (and other unconscious biases), to create a more positive and healthy work environment. In this webinar, we will proactively address some of the more difficult human interactions that negatively impact engagement & workplace culture and provide practical steps to overcome them.
- Translate the latest research on gratitude and why it matters in today’s workplace
- Gain a greater understanding of the neuroscience behind improving employee engagement
- Review recent studies on how gratitude supports a more healthy and positive work environment
- Techniques to create and sustain organizational practices of gratitude
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in learning the power of gratitude and its positive effects on employee engagement and a healthy work environment.
- Moderator: Marica M. Davies, Chief Operating Officer, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Linda Roszak Burton, Founder & Managing Partner, DRW Coaching
Webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, June 16, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM ET.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.